Friday, July 17, 2020

The Bones of Morden Gray


🌟🌟🌟🌟
Four "Haunted" Stars


I read this book last month and this it definitely a walk on the wild side of life! What more could you ask for when the story takes place inside a funeral home that just happens to be haunted? 

I was pleasantly surprised as there was quite a bit of blood and gore when things hit the fan during the storyline which kept my interest peaked throughout the story. 

I have read a few books by author, David Brian, and I haven't been disappointed yet! Now this book is a hefty read topping at 400+ pages so grab a bottle of your favorite drink, grab some snacks, and sit down in your cozy chair as you step inside this story as when the crap starts to hit the fan you are not going to want to move! 

For my full review of the book, The Bones of Morden Gray, by author, David Brian, please see my review from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, David Brian, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, David Brian, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment