Sunday, March 24, 2024

Brady by D.W. Hitz

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Otherworldly Terror" Stars

Sci-Fi Action!

A small taste of what lies within:

Karl has to do the unthinkable and put down his dog Brady who was his best buddy, but after putting him down things start happening in Karl's home. Weird stuff that doesn't make sense and Karl feels that maybe the spirit of Brady is still around but when something appears from another world is when Karl gets really worried as what caused the appearance of something to manifest as soon as Brady is gone? 

No spoilers here as you will need to read the book to find out! 

Thoughts: 

This was my first time reading this author though I have owned this book for awhile. I was impressed about how fast I became involved in the story and with this book being a short novella I sped through it fast as so much happens in the story that it was hard to put it down!

This story is science fiction horror and it took me for a spin as I wasn't prepared for where this story was going but it was a great ride! Looking forward to reading more books by this author.


Attached is the author, D.W. Hitz, profile page from Goodreads:

D.W. Hitz

Attached is the author, D.W. Hitz, profile page from Amazon:

D.W. Hitz

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review


No comments:

Post a Comment