Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Whitechapel Rising (John Decker #5) by Anthony M. Strong

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Ripper Roaring Blood" Stars


Suspense with Terror!

A small taste of what lies within:

John Decker is back in this installment with trying to track down Jack the Ripper who was released from his resting place and resurrected to the point where he goes on a killing spree almost as if time has been reversed from when Jack the Ripper roamed the streets of London. 

John along with his sidekick Mina and Colum who is sort of his new boss are on the hunt for the murderer as they track him through the street of London in the wake of murders of young women. They will need to do everything in their power to stop him before he leaves tons of bodies lying all over the city!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book and series! 

Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this story as right away the author pulls you into his world with some action! I was surprised that there was not a buildup of suspense first but I wasn't complaining as I love stories where the author grabs you right away taking you on a crazy action spin right out the gate! 

This book goes deep into the heart of London as the author brings alive the character Jack the Ripper and sends him on a bloody swath through the streets of London once again and John Decker and his friends must track him down bringing an end to the Ripper's murdering reign! 

I felt that the book was just the right pace and I had a hard time putting the book down after the 60% mark as so much happens after the halfway mark that I found myself staying up half the night to finish the book as there was so much action with suspense that there was no way I was going to go to sleep till I see how it all turned out! 


Attached is the author, Anthony M. Strong, profile page from Goodreads:

Anthony M. Strong

Attached is the author, Anthony M. Strong, profile page from Amazon:

Anthony M. Strong

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment