Sunday, September 24, 2023

Floor Four Part Two by A. Lopez, Jr.

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Night Terror Nightmares" Stars


Scared Stiff!

A small taste of what lies within:

Four years have gone by since things took a wrong turn for Brandon and his friends at the abandoned asylum and Brandon along with his parents moved away to another state. Brandon has tried to move on mentally as he has been meeting with a psychologist (Joseph) that deals in dreams to help him through what he experienced at the abandoned asylum as Brandon still has nightmares from what he went through. 

Brandon does have a new lease on life though as he now has new friends including a girl named Lily and he has tried to move on into a new direction. But then Brandon starts slowly slipping back into having nightmares where the Mangler still haunts and walks through his dreams. The past might be in the past but it is starting to invade his nightmares once again and Brandon along with Joseph will have to figure out how to lay the Mangler to rest once and for all! 

That is about all I can give out on a small taste and if you want to know more then go read this book and the first book as well to familiarize yourself with the Mangler and the abandoned asylum! 

Thoughts:

Wow! I loved this book as so much happens in this story that I could hardly put it down! The first part of the book started out a little slow but after the 35% mark the story started gaining speed to the point that I read quite a bit of it within a few hours. I felt this book was really scary and I was reading the first book along with this book which made it all even more scary as the creepiness and terror of the Mangler goes into a full scary meter haunting! 

Though I felt that this book has some "Nightmare on Elm Street" vibes as the story mostly takes place in nightmares of the main character Brandon. But there is just so much to love about this book as the author slowly builds up the suspense and terror then drags you deep into this story to the point you feel you are in your own nightmare with the Mangler! 

The descriptive details of the story and what takes place with the main character as he goes head to head with the scary villain of the Mangler just captured me and kept me pinned to my seat! I have found out too that the story is based on a real asylum that is named Saint Vincent's and it was abandoned so that makes the story even more creepier! Looking forward to reading more books by this author and I have learned there is a series the author wrote which features the villain the Mangler that I need to hunt down and read at some point.


Attached is the author, A. Lopez, Jr., profile page from Goodreads:

A. Lopez, Jr.

Attached is the author, A. Lopez, Jr., profile page from Amazon:

A. Lopez, Jr.

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment