Monday, September 18, 2023

One Autumn in Kane Grove by Dan Padavona

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Horrific Vamp" Stars


Blood Thirsty Romp! 

A small taste of what lies within:

A college campus becomes prey for what campus security and police think is a serial killer at first as the bodies are found with throats torn but then some think that maybe it is some type of animal out there killing. Though what they don't know is that it is so much worse as a vampire is loose in the midst of the campus! 

That is about all I can give out on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

It has been awhile since I read this author - the last book I read by him was Storberry - another vampire book. This was a quick and short read as the book is only about 20 pages. But it was electrifying as far as the storyline as the author drew me straight into the story and just kept me there for the duration of the book. Another great book by this author. 


Attached is the author, Dan Padavona, profile page from Goodreads:

Dan Padavona

Attached is the author, Dan Padavona, profile page from Amazon:

Dan Padavona

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment