Friday, September 22, 2023

ZWA T-68 Flight of the Dead by J.D. Allen

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Frightening Flight" Stars


Terror in the Sky!

A small taste of what lies within:

Passengers aboard flight ZWA  T-68 experience something that no one is prepared for when a virus outbreaks aboard the plane as a couple of passengers have been infected from a zombie virus. When the turning starts in the air there will be no help from anyone whether it be in the air or on the ground as things go from bad to worse in a heartbeat! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more than go read this book!

Thoughts:

Another great story by author, J.D. Allen as when I jumped into this book I was taken quick into a few lives of the passengers. There are quite a few characters to keep track of as the author sets up the background storyline. I was happy with background info on the characters as it gives a more emotional attachment to them when things start to go horribly wrong. 

This story has a small slow buildup with world building but after the 30% mark the suspense slowly starts to gain ground as more things start happening but after the 50% mark is when the book goes into overdrive and one night I was up till near 3 am reading the book as I just could not put it down! 

This was a different take within the zombie realm as when you are in a plane - there really is nowhere to run or hide - the only way out is down and hopefully you would have a parachute on board to help you escape the madness! πŸ˜†

Looking forward to reading more books by this author as I have quite a few of his books simmering on my kindle and warming my bookshelves. 😁


Attached is the author, J.D. Allen, profile page from Goodreads:

J D Allen

Attached is the author, J.D.Allen, profile page from Amazon:

J D Allen

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I'm so happy you liked my little zombie tale, and I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to write this review. I appreciate your words and this wonderful review site!

    ReplyDelete