Sunday, September 24, 2023

Floor Four by A. Lopez, Jr.

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Scary Shivers" Stars


Spooks and Screams! 

A small taste of what lies within:

There is an old abandoned asylum named Saint Vincent which is rumored to be haunted by a serial killer named David Henry Coleman a/k/a The Mangler as he had been shot and killed by police on the fourth floor of the asylum. 

When three friends (Doug, Kyle and Brandon) decide they want to throw a party in the old asylum as the anniversary of The Mangler's death is soon to happen, they think nothing will happen as The Mangler is just a scary story told by the local folk. Brandon and his friends find out the hard way that maybe some stories could be true!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if that sounds intriguing then go check out this book! 

Thoughts:

This was a scary story when I read it back in 2014 and it has always stayed with me as I remember how creepy the book was when I read it. So I decided to read it again along with the sequel that came out last year. With reading both books at once though really ramped up the scary atmosphere and took me on one ride into terror! 

The pace was fast for this story plus very hard to put down and this book was a scary good time! Going to check out what other books this author has to offer and will be stepping back into his work at some point in the future. 


Attached is the author, A. Lopez, Jr., profile page from Goodreads:

A. Lopez, Jr.

Attached is the author, A. Lopez, Jr., profile page from Amazon:

A. Lopez, Jr.

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review


No comments:

Post a Comment