Thursday, August 25, 2022

The Summer I Died (Roger Huntington #1) by Ryan C. Thomas

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Killer Thriller" Stars

Extreme to the Max!

A small taste of what lies within:

Roger Huntington and his friend, Tooth just want to hang out together and have a good time, but when they stumble onto property where they shouldn't be trespassing they find out quickly that not all property owners are "friendly folk" and the two friends will learn quickly that sometimes it is better not to wander away from home as what lies in wait for them with this property owner is something worse than they could ever have imagined!



That is about all I can give on a taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more you will need to read this book! 

Thoughts:

I have been seeing this book come across my friends reading feeds for awhile and decided to finally step into this book to see what all the fuss was about. I was pleasantly surprised with the way this story grabbed me as it is not only of the horror variety but goes totally into the "extreme horror" realm which made me grab my gore suit as this book is not only intense but it is super extreme.  

I was not expecting so much brutality that lies within this story and I have read lots of extreme horror before but with this book it just seemed the suspense and tension was so tight it was like razor wire through most of the book until that wire is so taut it draws blood and gore! 

I have literally found a new author to explore and I noticed that this book is the first in trilogy so I will be continuing on with the second book at some point. I do have more books by this author on my kindle so I will be checking out those books down the line as well. 


Attached is the author, Ryan C. Thomas, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/457864.Ryan_C_Thomas

Attached is the author, Ryan C. Thomas, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Ryan-C-Thomas/e/B002ZOBAQW

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment