Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The Date by Mort Stone

 



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Dating Horror" Stars


A taste of what lies within:

Dean wants to make a great impression with his date, Lara and hopes everything turns out okay with her parents the first time he meets them, but dating plans can go so wrong so quick and Dean finds out that first impressions are lasting ones! 

Thoughts:

This short story was twisted and messed up along with keeping me riveted to my kindle as I was literally on the edge of my seat! This was a debut book by Mort Stone and I have to say that I was very impressed with this story! There was quite a bit of splatter as well which makes this short story worthy of my gore suit!


Attached is the author, Mort Stone author profile from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/22654986.Mort_Stone

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment