Thursday, November 18, 2021

Voyage to Hell by Matt Shaw

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Blood Basher" Stars


Blood Fest Galore!

A small taste of what lies within:

An all expenses paid cruise is given to a few people without them entering any sort of contest, but things are not what they seem as they have been "chosen" for this cruise. When one of the passengers goes into a "crazed" mode is when things go awry as whatever has made that passenger "nutso" seems to be contagious making this cruise one "hell" of a ride! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This was a great bloody and gory romp into the mind of author, Matt Shaw! There is a tiny bit of world building with character introductions, but once you get past who the characters are the story literally takes off into the unknown as when the crazed passenger goes nutso the book goes into overdrive! 

This book is a short novella but my insomnia was fueled as I just could not put the book down. I literally read this book within 12 hours as when the blood started flying I made sure I had my gore suit on as I knew that bloody parts were going to be reigning supreme in this book and I wasn't disappointed one bit! 


For my full review of the book, Voyage to Hell, by author, Matt Shaw, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2205410497

Attached is the author, Matt Shaw, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1089965.Matt_Shaw

Attached is the author, Matt Shaw, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment