Monday, July 27, 2020

How Much To?


🌟🌟🌟🌟
Four "Gagging" Stars


I have been dancing through extreme books for awhile now and I am always curious as to what the next book is going to be that will stretch the limits of the mind! I can actually say that the books I have read so far by author, Matt Shaw, does stretch the mind and I have not been disappointed yet! 

The King of Extreme (that has a nice ring to it actually) has done it again with this book except not so much with the "tear-your-guts-out-bloody-gore" book, but has leaned more toward the "upchuck-make-sure-you-do-not-eat-while-reading-this-story" book! 

Readers do love extreme books - the readers are out there and then you have the readers that will read anything extreme with the gagging reflexes as well. My thoughts are this: If it is horror then I am reading it! Period! 

This story will take you far beyond your imagination and leave you "suspended midair, upside down, over a river raging gorge below" as that is the feeling you will have in the pit of your stomach while reading this book. 

You definitely do not want to be eating while reading this book as the gag reflex feelings will transport you straight to that "hanging in an upside down position with your stomach dropped out into your throat" feeling! 

Trust me when I say that I wasn't eating! No snacks at all! But I did read it quick as I wanted to see what would happen next so I just kept going from one page to the other. 

For my full review of the book, How Much To? by author, Matt Shaw, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3019594578

Attached is the author, Matt Shaw, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1089965.Matt_Shaw

Attached is the author, Matt Shaw, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Matt-Shaw/e/B0034OVM56














No comments:

Post a Comment