Tuesday, October 1, 2024

The Lodge by Jeremy Eads

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Dangerous Demon" Stars


Bloodcurdling B&B

A small taste of what lies within:

The Maple Lodge, a bed and breakfast, that sets in Southwest Virginia is home to Solomon Drury VI, a demon who runs the Lodge and anyone that passes on their way through the area is welcome to stay there. 

Shirley McGreggor is on the run from the law and needs a place to stay for the night - when she comes across the Maple Lodge she finds Solomon to be accommodating and helpful to her, but what she doesn't realize is that something is not quite right about Solomon and the Lodge and before she realizes it Shirley becomes entangled in a web of terror! 

That is about all I can hand out on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author and I was quickly drawn into the story fast as I didn't have time to catch my breath as things happen right away in the story. The story just grabbed me from the first page and it sent me on a spooky trip into a mystery and cold terror zone! 

I would find myself staying up late at night to read the book and I just could not lay the book down! There are a few story lines with different characters that come into play as they all come in contact with the main character Solomon but the author kept everything flowing smoothly and I found myself just drawn into the world of the Maple Lodge. 

Another author added to my list of ever growing indie authors and looking forward to reading more by this author in the future. 


Attached is the author, Jeremy Eads, profile page from Goodreads:

Jeremy Eads

Attached is the author, Jeremy Eads, profile page from Amazon:

Jeremy Eads

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment