Sunday, October 13, 2024

Jack Rose (Jack Daniels #21) by J.A. Konrath

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Killer Thriller" Stars


Suspense Mixed with Mystery!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jack is back in this installment as Harry McGlade is the guest of honor at a serial killer convention where fans dress up as their favorite killers. Jack is with Harry at the convention but things go wonky when a storm blows through and everyone has no place to go or escape. 

When murders starts happening is when things go south and it will be up to Jack and Harry to get down to the bottom of things! 

That is about all I can hand out on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book! 

Thoughts:

Once again as I stepped into this Konrath book I knew that I was going to be wrapped within this author's mind once again and thrown back into the heat of things with Jack.  The main characters return in this next installment along with jokes from character Harry McGlade which keeps me chuckling quite a bit. 

There is quite a bit of tension, suspense, and mystery with this story which kept me staying up late a few nights as I had a hard time putting this book down. Once I got started down the path of Jack and Harry there is no turning back! Another great book in this series of Jack Daniels and looking forward to reading more in the future. 


Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Goodreads:

J A Konrath

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Amazon:

J A Konrath

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review


No comments:

Post a Comment