Sunday, October 6, 2024

Hemlock by David Kempf


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Haunted Hemlock" Stars


Spooky! 

A very small taste of what lies within:

Gordon Donovan decides to stay at the Hemlock Hotel in Pennsylvania as he has a show that is considered to be skeptics to hauntings and paranormal happenings, but what lesson does Gordon learn from staying at the hotel? 

No spoilers here as you will need to step into this short story if you want to know more as that is about all I can hand out with a small taste!

Thoughts:

I never get tired of reading this author's short stories as he is able to whip up some cool stories that takes you deep into his haunted mind! Once again I found myself barreling along within this story and I was finished with it before I realized it. Another great story by this author!

Attached is the author, David Kempf, profile page from Goodreads:

David Kempf

Attached is the author, David Kempf, profile page from Amazon:

David Kempf

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment