Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Toric's Dagger (The Weapon Taker's Saga #1) by Jamie Edmundson

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Thrilling Adventure" Stars


Fantastic Fantasy Action!

A small taste of what lies within:

Belwynn and her twin brother, Soren are sent on a mission to recover a dagger that was stolen as their cousin, Edgar the Prince of South Magnia Leofwin wants the dagger back badly so he gathers companions for his cousins to take on their journey for the recovery of the dagger by any means necessary. 

All together with nine companions they set out to track down the thieves but the road will be rough as war is brewing in the country of Dalriya and there could be danger lurking around every corner! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers, so if this book sounds intriguing then go grab it and step into this world!

Thoughts:

Wow! Wow! Wow! This story has consumed my time since I stepped into this world of fantasy adventure and danger. This is a big world with lots of characters and factions, but there is also sorcery within the pages too and there were some cool magical sorcery fights weaved into the storyline. 



The writing style of the author just drew me right into the story line as the story is straight forward story telling that kept me hooked from the first chapter. The visuals of the world as it opened up with what the characters had to go through in pursuit of the dagger and the thieves just kept me turning my kindle pages long into the night. There were many nights I was consumed by this story as I just could not put this book down! 

Normally I read two or three books at once but so much was happening within this story that my focus stayed within this book only as I kept wanting to see what would happen next to the characters. I love all the characters too of the companions. Just within this first book I have become attached to them and I am looking forward to continuing on with the series to see what happens next in the world of Dalriya. 


Attached is the author, Jamie Edmundson, profile page from Goodreads:

Jamie Edmundson

Attached is the author, Jamie Edmundson, profile page from Amazon:

Jamie Edmundson

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment