Thursday, July 20, 2023

Dream Reaper by Alistair Cross

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Freaky Creepy" Stars


Shiver Suspense!

A small taste of what lies within:

Madison O'Riley is rescued by a mysterious stranger (Alejandro) during a rain storm at her house when she falls off her roof into her koi pond. Madison is beside herself though when the stranger is completely naked and the stranger has no idea of his own identity. Almost like he appeared from nowhere to help her out of her situation. But she is going to do whatever it takes to find out who he is and where he comes from. 

Within the town though another mysterious stranger appears (Gremory Jones) and wants to buy an old run down haunted church that has been on the market a long time. Gremory though has some interesting plans of what he wants to do with the church but he is also a salesman of sorts as he goes about the town interacting with the townspeople and granting them wishes for whatever they desire. 

The two strangers are on a collision course with each other and before it is all said and done the mystery will be solved of who each one of them really is and what will happen within a small town which could make the town become hell on earth!

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This is my first time reading this author and I saw this book pop up last week so I grabbed it as the cover looks so creepy that it drew me right in. I was happy that I grabbed it as this book was a whirlwind of suspense and just downright "heebie jeebie" feelings while reading the story! 

I felt that the story moved along at a good pace with some different things happening as the mystery and suspense of both strangers made this book move quick with wondering "who they really were" and what were they both doing in the same town at the same time. Kept my suspense meter running in the red as I tried to figure out what was really going on and finally it all comes together. I really liked all the characters and the supporting characters in this story as well and became attached to some of the main characters. 

I am planning on reading more by this author as I am curious what other creepy stories lay in wait for me within his books. 


Attached is the author, Alistair Cross, profile page from Goodreads:

Alistair Cross

Attached is the author, Alistair Cross, profile page from Amazon:

Alistair-Cross

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment