Wednesday, June 14, 2023

The World You Loved (Slattery Falls #3) by Brennan LaFaro

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spine Chiller Suspense" Stars


Spooky Tension!

A small taste of what lies within:

Travis and Elsie Morland are back in this final installment of the Slattery Falls trilogy and they both did find their daughter, April in the last book of Decimated Dreams but the world they were in kept them trapped in time while April was being taken care of by their detective and police friend Robin in the outside world. 

Two worlds collide within this story as Travis and Elsie were trying to find the villain, Robert Weeks but when he tampered with a time rift things become screw whacked for the Morlands along with their daughter April. Weeks still needs to be stopped though and the Morlands will do whatever it takes to bring justice to his door! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book and this trilogy! 

Thoughts:

This book took an interesting turn as I felt that it went down the path of fantasy throughout some of the story which was really cool as I love reading fantasy stories just as much as I do horror so when the story took that turn I just fell right into it!

Loved the characters throughout this story and I am sorry to see this book come to an end. Lots of emotions wrapped up within this last book as well which kept me breath-hitching through most of the story. 

Even though this trilogy is complete I am looking forward to reading more books by author, Brennan LaFaro and I can actually say that I own a couple or so more that I need to read yet. 


Attached is the author, Brennan LaFaro, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20859521.Brennan_LaFaro

Attached is the author, Brennan LaFaro, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Brennan-LaFaro/e/B08R6PT1NT

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/5444848000

No comments:

Post a Comment