Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Haunted: Hotel (Haunted series - Book #7) by Lee Mountford

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Creepy Chiller Thriller" Stars


Spooky Shivers!

A small taste of what lies within:

David Ritter along with Reverend Rachel Quinn is on a mission to try and rescue Sarah Pearson as she is being held captive down in a dungeon type basement in an abandoned hotel. 

Sarah is also being held by the demonic presence that had invaded Perron Manor as it is still very much around and it wants her soul. Though there is a bright light that appears periodically to help her through the evil and Sarah latches onto that bright beacon of light as she believes it to be her sister, Chloe trying to help her.

David and Rachel will need to battle all evil forces which they do have to endure as they make their way toward rescuing Sarah! It will be a battle of wills and hellfire but they are relentlessly not going to let anything stop them from finding Sarah and rescuing her from evil! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if you want to know more then start your reading journey of this haunted series!

Thoughts: 

This series of books just keeps getting better and better as the evil stalks the pages of this story it also stalks the reader mind as well as I would find myself just wrapped up within it clutches as I would spend sleep time reading this story as it kept me awake with insomnia fuel! 

The spookiness of the story just creeped under my skin and I had a hard time putting this book down as the fast pace of things happening to the characters in this book was constant. The story moves along quickly and kept me glued to my kindle as I just could not even think about sleep as the story went into a high gear! 

Looking forward to the rest of the books in the series to see how everything unfolds within the story.


Attached is the author, Lee Mountford, profile page from Goodreads:

Lee Mountford

Attached is the author, Lee Mountford, profile page from Amazon:

Lee Mountford

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment