Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Day Guard (The Metaframe War #4) by Graeme Rodaughan

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Thrilling" Stars


The fourth book in the series was just as much as a grabber as the previous books in the series. The first chapter just grabs a hold of you and hurls you forward into the story as it keeps you strapped into your chair. Trust me - I was buckled up and ready for the ride! :)

A small taste of what is inside:

The Vampire Dominion led by Cornelius Crane has gone into full throttle mode as the war heats up, but there is quite a bit of tension between him and his general, Chloe Armitage as secrets have been weaved between the both of them. While the both of them are playing "hide and seek" with their motives, the Mirovar Force team are trying to come to terms with certain events that happened in the last book "The Dragon's Den". All the players within this war are still fighting for some kind of control which sweeps everyone forward into the next book "The Crane War". 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts: 

This fourth book took me way down deep into conspiracies and then zoomed me straight up like a rocket when the action went into overdrive! As always with this series, there is tons of action and deception within the storyline - movie cinema atmosphere, this series is chock full of weapons that will bring you to a whole new level of "bang and boom" along with martial art techniques that will keep you thirsting for more!  

The fighting scenes are pristine as author, Graeme Rodaughan has a flair of turning what you read into visual scenes that play out in your head making you feel that you have a movie screen up there! Trust me on this as I literally have soda and snacks next to my comfy chair when I read this series. I am munching and turning pages at the speed of light! 

If you don't believe me then go grab the first book in this series which is "A Subtle Agency" and enter an adventure where there is no turning back. Once you step into the first book, you have sealed your fate and have entered this dark fantasy vampire realm, where you will be transported into the imagination of author, Graeme Rodaughan! 


For my full review of the book, The Day Guard (The Metaframe War #4), by author, Graeme Rodaughan, please see my review from Goodreads:

Attached is the author, Graeme Rodaughan, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15295296.Graeme_Rodaughan

Attached is the author, Graeme Rodaughan, profile page from Amazon:




2 comments: