Friday, April 9, 2021

Black Creek Crossing by John Saul

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Five "Heebie Jeebie" Stars


This was a great story and I had read it not too long after it first published a few years ago, but it has been so long that I didn't remember all what had happened in the story, so I decided to do another reread of it for a memory refresh. 

A small taste of what is within:

Two teens (Angel and Seth) become best friends as they are always being bullied at school but when they find something in Angel's house it opens up a new world for them as they decide to turn the tables on the bullies. 

That is about all I can give in small taste as you will need to read my full course meal review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This was a classic book written by one of the masters of horror as when I was in my late teens and early 20's the only two horror authors I dived into at that time was King and Saul, but my memory is not as good it use to be so I don't remember a lot of Saul's stories from way back when, so I plan on revisiting his world of horror at some point. This book was just one creepy and spooky story as it is a great tale of revenge for bullies that prey on the weak. 

For my full review of the book, Black Creek Crossing, by author, John Saul, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/221199303

Attached is the author, John Saul, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4387.John_Saul

Attached is the author, John Saul, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment