Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Grad Night by Carver Pike

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Teacher Twisted" Stars


This was a different type of story but it had all the twists I have come to expect from this author so was looking forward to this one and it was not a disappointment!

A small taste of what is within:

It is Grad Night and all the teenagers from DS High want to celebrate so they invite some of their teachers to their rite of passage party into the big world. Though things are not what they seem and the atmosphere of the party goes south as the party takes a turn for the worse for the teachers. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to check out my full course meal review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I had already had a taste of this author last year when I read his book Scalp which was another twisted read and I knew that this book was probably going to be fast paced with lots of twisty turns. I can say I was right and I ended up reading the last half of the book in about four hours as I just could not put it down! All the characters (teachers and students) were fleshed out and with the atmosphere of the book I could just feel the dread from the teachers as things started to get bad. The author, Carver Pike, is great at lowering the boom when you least expect it and the boom was not only lowered it dragged me through the book at a high rate of speed almost like I was on a supersonic "boom" train! 


For my full review of the book, Grad Night, by author, Carver Pike, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3089390773

Attached is the author, Carver Pike, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16054982.Carver_Pike

Attached is the author, Carver Pike, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is the website of author, Carver Pike:

No comments:

Post a Comment