Monday, April 15, 2024

The Evil Within The House by Thomas Michael Thomas

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Occult Chiller" Stars


Spooky Story!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jake and Clarence are upset when their friend, Terrell commits suicide as they don't understand why he would do that so they decide to see if they can talk to him through a Ouija board to find out some answers to their questions. But what the two friends don't realize is that sometimes who you reach out to through a Ouija board is not who you want and the friends end up pulling "something" else through from the other side! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author and I felt that the creepiness of the book seeped under my skin! The feeling of dread and suspense as the characters were playing around with the Ouija board just gave me some anxiety while reading the story as I knew something was going to happen. 

I was not disappointed with this story as the whole book was drenched in the occult with lots of shadowy characters that gave me some really weird dreams. I liked the characters within this book though I think the book would be considered YA as it has that feel to it, but all in all the story would probably be good to read around Halloween time. Looking forward to seeing what else this author has out there. 


Attached is the author, Thomas Michael Thomas, profile page from Goodreads:

Michael Thomas Michael

Attached is the author, Thomas Michael Thomas, profile page from Amazon:

Michael Thomas Michael

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment