Monday, April 8, 2024

Pentagrams by J.D. Allen

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Dark and Scary Demon" Stars


Creepy and Spooky!

A small taste of what lies within:

A young girl named Heaven is on the streets of San Francisco as her mother passed away but little does the girl know that something bad is terrorizing the streets as an evil serial killer is on a collision course with Heaven and will stop at nothing to cause terror within the town! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more than go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was one scary and creepy story as it goes deep into the occult which will spook you out of your skin! Loved the characters in this one as they were fleshed out well and the shivering terror that lies deep within the story is slowly brought forth in dread and suspense! 

This is a big book with 500 pages but the spookiness of the story kept me buried within its pages and the terror of the demon along with all the characters of what they went through kept me reading this book at the speed of light! 

The author keeps the suspense and horror slowly building then the story takes off into demonic terror! Another great book by this author and this one was right down my "shivering street" as I love reading about occult stories that keep me on the edge of my seat and giving me bad dreams. Had some creepy wild dreams with this story! 


Attached is the author, J.D. Allen, profile page from Goodreads:

J D Allen

Attached is the author, J.D.Allen, profile page from Amazon:

J D Allen

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment