Thursday, December 8, 2022

Lost to the Lake by Anna Willett

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Tension Terror Thriller" Stars


Intense Story!

A small taste of what lies within:

A home invasion becomes terror filled for Marty and Beth Jacobsen, but goes south really quick when Beth finds out from the masked intruders that her husband, Marty is somehow involved with why the men are in their home! 

From that point on in the story Marty and Beth become entangled with trying to escape the intruders which leads them down a very precarious road which eventually leads to murder!

What happens to Beth and Marty? What happens to the intruders? Who gets murdered? How does Beth and Marty get out of their situation? No spoilers here as you will need to read the book! 

Thoughts:

This story was one taut and tense thrill ride into the unknown! I was on the edge of my seat throughout most of the book and kept wondering what was going to happen to Marty and Beth next!  The character, Marty got on my nerves a lot though but that was because he was doing stuff that was not in favor of helping Beth. Marty was all for himself and he was just an arrogant prick that I wanted to reach in through the book and knock him upside the head. πŸ˜†

The character, Beth put up with more than what I thought she should be handling with Marty and was wondering how she was going to cope with her situation of dealing with her husband. 

The story kept me flipping through my kindle pages at breakneck speed and kept me reading late into the evening on a few nights as I wanted to see how it was all going to turn out. 

Another great book by this author as I have read quite a few of her books now and I am always on a roller coaster ride of thrills when reading her books. 

There are two slight trigger warnings though for readers - pet injury and spousal abuse. 


Attached is the author, Anna Willett, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15315859.Anna_Willett

Attached is the author, Anna Willett, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Anna-Willett/e/B01HU1SG3E

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4717479735

No comments:

Post a Comment