Thursday, September 15, 2022

Something in the Groove by Glenn Rolfe

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Horrifying Demon" Stars


Spooky Hell Ride into Terror!

A taste of what lies within:

Lee Buhl is back along with Rhiannon as they take on a cursed vinyl record that could very well have the capability to open up a portal to hell. Though Lee and Rhiannon are still trying to get over their last run in with demons from the Bruton Inn they will need to travel to a place called Our Hearts and Minds which is a sanitarium that is totally overrun with demonic activity but this time the demons are far worse than what they could ever imagine and it will take every skill they possess to rid the demons from this world!

That is about all I can give on a taste without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then you will need to read the book!

Thoughts:

This book was one creepy and spooky ride! I fell right into the storyline and the story just grabbed me right away. The book was a steady pace and held my interest throughout the storyline. I love the characters, Lee and Rhiannon - both are strong characters and I would love to see more adventures by them in the future. 

The book, The Haunted Halls is the introduction to both characters and I was happy with this sequel. The book is steeped in demonic activity and the story just flies faster the closer I got to the end of the book. Another book added to my favorites shelf. 


Attached is the author, Glenn Rolfe, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6939496.Glenn_Rolfe

Attached is the author, Glenn Rolfe, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Glenn-Rolfe/e/B00AXYEBTY

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4976819902


No comments:

Post a Comment