Monday, December 20, 2021

A Bloody Christmas by Brian G. Berry


 

πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

Four "Holiday Horrorfic" Santas!


Short stories of gore and horror!

There are four stories and I will list them out with a cryptic thought next to each one.


Snowmen:  Snowmen that are anything but innocent.....

Mall Santa Claus: Decomposed Santa?

Adler's Farm: Spider invasion not of this world!

Santa's Village: Aliens or something else? 


Thoughts:

For an extreme ride into an unknown terror this has become one of my favorite extreme authors! I never know what to expect when I pick up one of his books, but I always know that he will be pulling me through bogs of bloody gore and I always have to be encased in my gore suit! 

All four of these stories were no exception and as the characters screamed in the stories, my kindle was screaming for more of these books that are swimming in body parts that are wrapped in red holiday fear! 


Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21022968.Brian_G_Berry

Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Brian-Berry/e/B08M413RDW

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

2 comments: