Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

 


Five "Edge of the Seat" Stars


The third book is probably my favorite book!

A taste of what lies within:

Harry blows off a little steam while at the Dursleys which gives the consequences of turning his aunt into a blimp! Harry is fed up with the Dursleys and packs his bags leaving their home to head off to Hogwarts. Feeling stranded, Harry sits down on a curb to gather his thoughts, but is surprised when a bus pulls up that is for stranded wizards.  Though unbeknownst to Harry there is a murderer on the loose "Sirius Black" and Harry is about to find out just what and why Black could be coming after him. 



Harry along with his friends, Ron and Hermoine seem to be right in the middle of mischief again in this story as they try to help protect Harry with what is to come and to solve the mysteries of what is happening within Hogwarts. The more they learn of what is going on the deeper they seem to be in the thick of it! 

That is about the only taste I can give without giving away spoilers! 



Thoughts:

There was a little more action within this story as lots of things take place that keep Harry and company on the move within Hogwarts. The story flows along at a quick pace and with all what Harry and gang have to endure just kept me on the edge of my seat!

I have all the movies, but the books go into so much more detail that it is so satisfying to read them and learn little details within the storyline that the movies do not seem to touch upon. There is quite a bit of action which kept me flipping through my kindle pages at a high rate of speed. This series definitely keeps my insomnia fueled as I seem to stay awake during the night making my way through the storyline. 

Looking forward to reading the next book in the series which is the Goblet of Fire! 


Attached is the author, J. K. Rowling, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1077326.J_K_Rowling

Attached is the author, J. K. Rowling, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/J-K-Rowling/e/B000AP9A6K

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment