Monday, September 14, 2026

Trucker Ghost Stories: And Other True Tales of Haunted Highways, Weird Encounters and Legends of the Road by Annie Wilder

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Eerie & Foreboding" Stars


I am not going to do my normal small taste so just going to lay out some thoughts for this book.

Thoughts:

There are 68 short stories of true encounters from real people. The author credits each true story at the end of the story with the person's name. The stories were all interesting - everything from ghost apparitions to unknown balls of light in the sky.  Some of the stories were downright spooky as to what happened to people on the highways and byways late at night. 

I felt that the people that told their stories experienced lots of emotions as they were experiencing these different encounters. I for one would not want to be out in the middle of nowhere seeing some of the things these folks saw out there late at night. 

I liked how the author gave each person a chance to tell their story of what they experienced and I will be looking forward to reading more true stories from this author as she has a couple more books out there with paranormal stories. 


Author Profile of Annie Wilder from Amazon:

Annie Wilder



No comments:

Post a Comment