Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Sleep Savannah Sleep by Alistair Cross

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Supernatural Suspense" Stars


What Secrets Lie Within Shadow Springs? 

A small taste of what lies within:

Jason Crandall along with his son and daughter have settled down in the town of Shadow Springs as they all come to terms with the loss of Jason's wife. They move into an old mansion as Jason is a massage therapist and he wants to set up shop in the mansion. 

When Jason is introduced to Savannah Sturgess is when things start to slowly go awry as Savannah has a lot of the men in town chasing after her but when she ends up missing is when things take a bad turn and Jason finds himself in the middle of her disappearance! 

That is about all I can hand out with a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book! 

Thoughts:

This book is what I would consider a supernatural suspense mystery that starts out a little slow which was due to background world building. As the story slowly moves along I found myself caught up in a supernatural mystery as the story has quite a bit of supernatural content as I moved through the story. 

Around the 40% mark the book picks up speed and I found myself staying up half the night one evening to the early morning hours as I became tangled up in the story and could not put the book down! 

The suspense of the story kept me guessing as once the character, Savannah Sturgess disappears the book goes into complete overdrive with many questions that need to be answered. All the questions are answered at the end of the book and I was floored to learn the answers! 

This book kept me guessing to the very end and I enjoyed this book so much. The author, Alistair Cross keeps the book flowing along with lots of surprises, twists and turns throughout the story. I have read books before by this author and have loved every one. Looking forward to reading whatever else he has coming down the pike! 


Attached is the author, Alistair Cross, profile page from Amazon:

Alistair Cross

Attached is the website of author, Alistair Cross:

Alistair Cross


My Goodreads Review:

My Review


No comments:

Post a Comment