Monday, February 26, 2024

Bad Moon Rising (Pine Deep #3) by Jonathan Maberry

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Creatures of Terror" Stars

Night Terrors Walking! 

A teeny tiny taste of what lies within:

Pine Deep is once again the center of attention as Malcolm Crow and the town lay waste to all that is evil! The town bands together and fights off the creatures of the night! 

I know that was a real short taste but I cannot say more without giving away spoilers so if you want to know more then go read this trilogy.

Thoughts:

The author wraps this book up tight and brings everything to a climatic end. One of the best things I loved about this trilogy is that Maberry does a full recap of what happened in books one and two before you start reading the story. When I say "full recap" I mean he gives major details to refresh your memory of all that happened which was great for me as I hadn't read book two since 2022 so things become fuzzy after awhile. 

There are lots of things that happen within this final book and the pace was fast which almost starts right away as the book goes into overdrive early in the story and keeps moving at a high rate of speed throughout the book. 


Attached is the author, Jonathan Maberry, profile page from Goodreads:

Jonathan Maberry

Attached is the author, Jonathan Maberry, profile page from Amazon:

Jonathan Maberry

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review



No comments:

Post a Comment