Saturday, April 23, 2022

Snow Shark by Brian G. Berry

 



🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

Five "Snow Snack Attack" Sharks

Gore Shark Action!

A taste of what lies within:

Alex Henning along with his wife and children want to get away for a nice vacation up in the mountains as they want to spend some time on the ski slopes so they head to a lodge to enjoy their time together. 

Unbeknownst to them though a genetically engineered shark has fallen from a cargo plane and landed in the mountain range where Henning and his family will be having fun. 

There will be no fun though when the shark goes on a killing spree as anything in its path will become prime steak as it makes it way through the snowy slopes of the vacation resort and the snowy mountain trails beyond!

Thoughts:

The author, Brian Berry always has creative extreme horror books and he has become one of my favorite extreme authors. I always know that when I read one of his books that it will require one to two maybe three gore suits as his books are always filled with blood and gore. 

This book was no exception as it is filled with blood, gore, and graphic descriptive details of each killing! I am always impressed with the fast pace of his books and this one was no exception as right away something happens and there was no time to catch my breath!

There are quite a few characters in this book that gets in harms way of the shark and it is best not to become attached to the characters as they might not survive, but I was just giddy with excitement of reading about a shark that loves the snow! I am not a ski type of person and after reading this book I don't think I will want to become one either! 

Highly Recommend!


Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21022968.Brian_G_Berry

Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Brian-Berry/e/B08M413RDW

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment