Sunday, April 10, 2022

Legion (Hexecutioner #10) by William Massa

 




🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Hellish Hexorcist" Stars


Demon Battle Action!

A taste of what lies within:

Jaxon is back in this last installment as the temple that was his home is now under attack by the possessed that were prisoners there. The monks are in bad trouble as the demon that resides in Sister Amelia has plans to lay waste to anyone that gets in her way! Jaxon has to utilize all his skills to see that justice is served and to somehow free Sister Amelia from the demon's hold. It won't be easy, but come "Hell or Highwater" Jaxon will see it through to the end!

That is about all I can hand out on a taste without giving away spoilers, so if you want to know more then you will need to read the book!

Thoughts:

This last installment was a perfect ending for the series and I was surprised by how this book ended too as I thought I had it fixed in my mind how it all was going to happen, but the author surprised me and had other plans on how it was all going to end. There was tons of action in this last book which kept my insomnia fueled as when everything hit the fan there was no stopping to catch my breath with this story!

Fast paced action, tension, and suspense!

I would "Highly Recommend" to all dark fantasy fans that love action and that love to keep turning the pages late into the night and into the early hours of the morning!


Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7351982.William_Massa

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/William-Massa/e/B00G5D8ITQ

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment