πππππ
Five "Ocean Depth Haunting" Stars
What Mystery Lies Within the Atlantic Ocean?
A small taste of what lies within:
Freya Keating, the commander of the U.S. Coast Guard along with her crew are on a mission to find out why a submersible is floating out in the Atlantic. No one seems to be able to get in contact with the crew of the submersible and no one has heard from them for a few days.
The submersible was supposed to have been exploring a sunken ship called the SS Celestine - an old WWII passenger ship that had disappeared during WWII. The real mystery lies within the submersible as when the crew from the Coast Guard check it out they find that the crew that had been aboard the submersible has disappeared. There is no sign of how they just vanished and then the mystery begins of what truly took place!
When haunting music along with possible ghost sightings surrounds the vanished members is when Freya tries to find out what really happened as she doesn't believe in ghosts!
That is about all I can hand out with a small taste so if you want to know more then go read this book!
Thoughts:
The story just grabbed me from the first chapter as something happens right away which kept me glued to my kindle for a little while. As I made my way through the story I found myself wrapped up with the characters as I was wanting to find out what happened to the vanished crew too!
The author, Michael Penning writes in visualization as everything I read on the page I can see it happening in the story. I could feel the mystery, suspense, and the panic of the characters. The characters are brought to life on the pages of this book and everything they feel I could feel as well.
Looking forward to more books by this author as everything I have read by him I have loved.
My review from Goodreads:

No comments:
Post a Comment