Thursday, January 4, 2024

Stitched Together by Juliet Rose


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooky Shivers" Stars


Suspensefully Creepy!

A small taste of what lies within:

A sewing shop goes up in a small town which gives some of the townspeople pause as nothing hardly ever happens there but a few teenager friends want to investigate more closely of why anyone would build a sewing shop there.  What they learn and see is beyond their comprehension as the sewing shop is really a front for evil and the friends will do whatever it takes to make sure their town is safe!

That is about all I can hand out on a small taste as this book is short novella and any more details would be spoilers. So if you are intrigued then go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was my second book by this author and once again I barreled through the book quick as so much was happening that I could not put it down! I literally read the whole book in one sitting as that is how much I was involved in the story!

Fast paced, spooky happenings, breath hitching moments, and loss of sleep (insomnia attack - read a spooky book - lol) kept me moving at a high rate of speed! Another great book by this author and it will be going on my favorites shelf! 



Attached is the author, Juliet Rose, profile page from Goodreads:

Juliet Rose

Attached is the author, Juliet Rose, profile page from Amazon:

Juliet Rose

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment