Wednesday, November 16, 2022

From Below by Darcy Coates


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Deep Sea Spooky" Stars


Breath-Hitching Tension!

A small taste of what lies within:

The Arcadia which has been missing since the 1920's has been located by a diving crew (Cove, Vanna, Roy, Hestie, Aiden, Sean, and Devereaux) and they are wanting to go to explore the ship as no one knows much about what could have happened to the ship or what happened to the ship crew so they want to go check it out and record their diving footage of the ship. 

Though what the diving crew find when they finally get to the ship wreckage is beyond their imagination and it will be everything they can do to make sure that they are able to get the footage they need without losing their lives!

What do the crew find within the wreckage? Do they get the video footage they need? Do the crew make it out of the wreckage? 

No spoilers here as you will just need to read the book! 

Thoughts:

I have read quite a few books by author, Darcy Coates, but I think this book is one of her best books yet! The story just grabbed me right away and took me on a fast pace into the deep sea as the tension of the book took me on a roller coaster ride of emotions from breath-hitching moments of anxiety to throat closing claustrophobic atmospheric intensity as I barreled my way through the storyline!

Author, Darcy Coates is known for writing her books with atmospheric emotions but this book seemed to be hundred times more with atmosphere than any other books she has out there as I literally had to lay the book down a few times to catch my breath as I felt that I was having anxiety attacks while reading this book. I loved all the characters as they just seemed so real and the story just drew me in so much that I felt I was right there with them experiencing the same emotions that they were going through themselves. An awesome story by this author and it will be going on my favorites shelf and a book I won't forget anytime soon!

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7734837.Darcy_Coates

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Darcy-Coates/e/B00HVNVT0E

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4610782343


No comments:

Post a Comment